Want to get a perfect batter?
Follow these steps to prepare battered hake and baked peppers.
- 4 thin green peppers
- 4 hake fillets
- 2 eggs
- Picual Selection
Preparation of the peppers:
- First, we wash the peppers, add a little “Picual Selection” in a bowl and place them in this. Then we pour a little more aove and salt over the peppers.
- Once the oven is preheated to 180º, we put the peppers in and let them cook for 25-35 minutes.
- The hake must be clean and cut into pieces.
- We add salt and pass them through flour one by one, removing the excess of flour.
- Then we beat the two eggs and we proceed to pass the pieces of hake already with flour through the egg.
- We proceed to cook them; in a frying pan we add abundant oil, and we cook the pieces over medium heat until they are golden brown.
- Remove them from the frying pan and place them on paper to absorb the excess oil.