💫🎄Christmas sweets are starting to fill our pantries and what better option than making them homemade with quality and healthy ingredients.
👩🍳So that you can go practicing and enjoying with the first sweets in these special dates, we leave you this delicious recipe of cookies with Christmas motifs with a mild flavor that combines the cookie with Olive Oil and white chocolate.
This sweet recipe is made with our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bio Picual “Le Jardin de Vanessa”. Eating sweet and healthy is already a reality even at Christmas!
Below, we leave you the ingredients and all the steps so you can make at home and enjoy with the little ones!
- 500 g flour
- 250 ml of AOVE Picual Bio “Le Jardin de Vanessa”.
- 300 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- Half teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A bar of white chocolate
- Green and red food coloring.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Next, we sift the flour with the help of a sieve, combine with the sugar and yeast.
- Add the cinnamon and orange zest to the previous mixture.
- Beat two eggs and add them to the mixture.
- We beat and add little by little the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bio Picual “Le Jardin de Vanessa”.
- Once the dough is ready, let it rest for 20 minutes in a dry place.
- Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and spread the previous dough.
- Knead with a rolling pin and with the help of a mold or a small upside-down glass cut the cookies.
- Place the cookies on the baking tray. We have one egg left that we will use to paint the cookies.
- Put the oven at 180 degrees about 6-7 minutes, the key is to see the edges of the cookies lightly browned, sometimes they can take a couple of minutes longer but they are done fairly quickly.
- When they are golden brown, take them out of the oven and let them cool.
- Now it’s time to decorate them. Melt the white chocolate and spoon the chocolate in the middle of the cookie and carefully let it fall into the bowl. Do not move the chocolate too much in the cookie because it can release crumbs and spoil the coating.
- Once all the cookies have the coating, place them on a tray with a lid and put them in the refrigerator.
- When the chocolate is dry, proceed to draw the mistletoe. With the help of a spoon, we dip the back (preferably square) in the color and make the drawing.
👌👩🍳And you have your Christmas cookies to surprise friends and family! Best of all, they are homemade, very easy to make and taste spectacular!
🙏We hope you enjoy this Christmas treat as much as we do! 🤗