This week we have a very special recipe because it is accompanied by our Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Ocal Selection" which has unique characteristics:
It has a golden color that will surprise you. The mouth is delicious with a touch of artichoke. A very powerful flavor with aromas of artichoke, asparagus and olives and its intensity is medium.
We leave you the ingredients and preparation for you to enjoy this recipe so easy to make, healthy and delicious at the same time!
- Purple onion
- Ocal Selection “Le Jardin de Vanessa”
- We start by cleaning the broccoli and cutting it into small pieces.
- We clean, peel and slice the carrot.
- Place the steamer and bring the broccoli and carrot to a boil.
- Let it cook for about 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the red onion into small pieces. We also clean and slice the grapes.
- Once the steamed vegetables are ready, we serve them in the dish. Next, we add the onion that will add intensity and a crunchy texture, and some grape slices that will refresh and sweeten the dish.
- And we finish with a dash of “Ocal Selection” and salt.
📍Y so that you can apply it in other recipes, we recommend some tasting tips: “Ocal Selection” is ideal for green and mixed salads, it is wonderful with artichokes and special for some steamed vegetables like the recipe we have presented you below. And remember to use it raw to get the maximum benefits.
Any easier, quicker and healthier recipe? Impossible, right?
Then enjoy it!