✨We are in the last week of the year and we would like to make it special with our touch “Le Jardin de Vanessa”, so we want to share with you a traditional but no less delicious starter for this New Year’s Eve and it is the recipe of fresh seafood with Picual Bio.
🎄For these Christmas days, fresh seafood is one of the star meals both for its nutritional contribution and for its incredible flavor. In addition, they are also a great ally for these dates because of how simple they are to prepare.
Below, we leave you the quality ingredients and how to prepare them:
- White shrimp
- Red shrimp
- Picual Bio “Le Jardin de Vanessa”
- First, the recommendation is to cook the langoustine and the shrimp in boiling water.
- When it starts boiling again, they are ready.
- Then grill the white shrimp and the red shrimp.
- Dress all the seafood with our Picual Bio to give it the last aromatic and slightly spicy touch that this olive variety presents.
Who doesn’t like such an exquisite starter to share with family and friends?