Hello friends, we bring you a very quick, economical and delicious recipe of tagliatelle with pesto sauce and the aromatic touch of our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Bio Picual “Le Jardin de Vanessa” so you can eat any day as if you were in the best Italian restaurant in the world.
👌It is a very simple dish and is made very quickly and with few ingredients, but that does not prevent it from having a lot of flavor.
Cheer up and prepare these tagliatelle pesto sauce and the Picual Bio in one of those moments when you have neither time nor desire to cook, but you want to enjoy with a good plate of food.
And now let’s go for this delicious recipe in the most Italian style!
Below, we leave you the ingredients and way of preparation:
- 400 g Tagliatelle
- 50 g fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- Picual Bio “Le Jardin de Vanessa”.
- To make this delicious tagliatelle the first thing we have to do is grate the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- Next, we wash the basil leaves, chop them together with the garlic, the grated Parmesan, the AOVE Picual Bio “Le Jardin de Vanessa” and a pinch of salt.
- Next, cook the tagliatelle until al dente.
- Serve the pasta adding the sauce on top and mixing. If we wish we can add a few spoonfuls of cooking water to the sauce to make it creamier.
Surely if you make them once you will prepare them often.
You will not regret it!