It’s time to start testing the best recipes to make them in these dates.We have made it with AOVE BIO Picual because we like the intense flavor of the oil with chocolate, it contrasts and gives it character.
– Cup and a half of wheat flour
– Cup of sugar
– Cup and a half of cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– Cup of vegetable drink
– Half cup of Picual LJDV EVOO
– Ounce of pure chocolate per coulant
– Chocolate powder for decoration
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder.
Pour the liquid ingredients into a bowl. Mix it all together.
Put the dough in molds and put in the middle an ounce of chocolate. Put it in the oven preheated to 200º and bake for 15 minutes at 200º.
The texture is soft, wait 5 minutes before unmolding and serving. Add chocolate powder to decorate.